Metsi Modular Security Facilities
Metsi security facilities and systems
Metsi offers patented modular multi-floor security facility solutions for jail and prison environments. Our team consists of security specialists with long experience of the security premise design, construction and management. All offered systems are currently in real use in EU area prisons that Metsi has implemented. All systems and features meet the CPT and EU regulation against anti torture standards.
With our solution we can build permanent or movable jails and prisons in very cost effective way In addition to this Metsi uses its innovation in transportable modular civil houses and units.
Our sales team in Finland, Estonia, Turkey and Philippines ensures that all our key customers are contacted and served on personal level.
Jail and prison units
Guard rooms and equipment
Fences and walls
Judge court rooms
Management and admin areas
Security, alarm and serveillance systems
Metsi offers a wide range of security, alarm and surveillance systems for its clients.
We can also consult in the selection of the rigth equipment and support in the assembly work. We also offer remote 24 h support for all assembled systems with encrypted connection if requested.
- Surveillance video cameras for indoor and outdoor areas including vandal protection models
- Surveillance video camera management systems
- Access control systems and locking
- Burglary alarm systems
- Guard security facilities and rooms
- JRadar detector systems
- Fire detection and distinguishing systems for jail rooms (vandal proof)
- Jail and prison information management system
- Jail payment and earnings IT systems
- Multiple sensor jail and prison IT control and alarm system for energy, water, lights, heat, electric connections, air control
- Video and audio vandal protected intercom system for jails and prisons
- Vandal protected High volume and silent Aircon system
Smoke diving training facility
In the practice room you can practice a wide range of activities such as roof work, breakthroughs, stairwell attacks, rescue, landing on the balcony, and moving on a gentle or steep roof.
Thermal imaging cameras, smoke machines, and sound effects can be installed in the training room. In the exercise room, there is a Metsi control room where you can watch and video record workout events.
The interior can be modified with swinging walls. This way every training can be different and access to building from all directions.